Feb 10, 2014, 10:18 PM EST
An ugly sequence capped off West Virginia’s blowout win over No. 11 Iowa State.
Going for a loose ball, Dustin Hogue of Iowa State kicks Kevin Noreen in the stomach. The ball ends up in the hands of Monte Morris, who is essentially punched in the face by Eron Harris as he goes up for a layup.
I cannot imagine a dumber play that Harris will ever make in his life. This game was over, and he decided to get retribution by going and doing something that could, potentially, get him suspended?
Harris was given a flagrant 2 and ejected. Hogue received a flagrant 1.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 3
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 1
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 2
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)