Feb 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EDT
The winter storm currently traversing its way up the eastern seaboard has claimed its first high-major victim.
South Carolina has cancelled their game against Vanderbilt Wednesday night, postponing it until Thursday due to “wintery weather”.
No decision on when the game will tip on Thursday has been reached yet.
It’s not the only game that will be cancelled. Boston College’s trip to Georgia Tech has been postponed as well, with the game set to be played at an undetermined time tomorrow afternoon.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)