Feb 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EDT
The winter storm currently traversing its way up the eastern seaboard has claimed its first high-major victim.
South Carolina has cancelled their game against Vanderbilt Wednesday night, postponing it until Thursday due to “wintery weather”.
No decision on when the game will tip on Thursday has been reached yet.
It’s not the only game that will be cancelled. Boston College’s trip to Georgia Tech has been postponed as well, with the game set to be played at an undetermined time tomorrow afternoon.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)