Feb 12, 2014, 1:04 PM EST
The winter storm currently traversing its way up the eastern seaboard has claimed its first high-major victim.
South Carolina has cancelled their game against Vanderbilt Wednesday night, postponing it until Thursday due to “wintery weather”.
No decision on when the game will tip on Thursday has been reached yet.
It’s not the only game that will be cancelled. Boston College’s trip to Georgia Tech has been postponed as well, with the game set to be played at an undetermined time tomorrow afternoon.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)