Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
You see that little piece of net to the right?
That’s somewhere between 3-5″ of the nets that were used at the Carrier Dome during the thrilling, 91-89 overtime victory that Syracuse landed over Duke last month.
The Orange will be selling those pieces of net to “help fund our programs and support our student-athletes”, according to Cuse.com.
They cost … $75!!!
And I’m sure that they’ll sell out. Quickly.
I wonder if Syracuse will make t-shirts out of this?
Orange with white lettering that says, in white lettering, “I just paid $75 for a piece of net. BEAT DUKE!” Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0