Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
You see that little piece of net to the right?
That’s somewhere between 3-5″ of the nets that were used at the Carrier Dome during the thrilling, 91-89 overtime victory that Syracuse landed over Duke last month.
The Orange will be selling those pieces of net to “help fund our programs and support our student-athletes”, according to Cuse.com.
They cost … $75!!!
And I’m sure that they’ll sell out. Quickly.
I wonder if Syracuse will make t-shirts out of this?
Orange with white lettering that says, in white lettering, “I just paid $75 for a piece of net. BEAT DUKE!” Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 2
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)