Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
You see that little piece of net to the right?
That’s somewhere between 3-5″ of the nets that were used at the Carrier Dome during the thrilling, 91-89 overtime victory that Syracuse landed over Duke last month.
The Orange will be selling those pieces of net to “help fund our programs and support our student-athletes”, according to Cuse.com.
They cost … $75!!!
And I’m sure that they’ll sell out. Quickly.
I wonder if Syracuse will make t-shirts out of this?
Orange with white lettering that says, in white lettering, “I just paid $75 for a piece of net. BEAT DUKE!” Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)