Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
You see that little piece of net to the right?
That’s somewhere between 3-5″ of the nets that were used at the Carrier Dome during the thrilling, 91-89 overtime victory that Syracuse landed over Duke last month.
The Orange will be selling those pieces of net to “help fund our programs and support our student-athletes”, according to Cuse.com.
They cost … $75!!!
And I’m sure that they’ll sell out. Quickly.
I wonder if Syracuse will make t-shirts out of this?
Orange with white lettering that says, in white lettering, “I just paid $75 for a piece of net. BEAT DUKE!” Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 1
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 2
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)