Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
You see that little piece of net to the right?
That’s somewhere between 3-5″ of the nets that were used at the Carrier Dome during the thrilling, 91-89 overtime victory that Syracuse landed over Duke last month.
The Orange will be selling those pieces of net to “help fund our programs and support our student-athletes”, according to Cuse.com.
They cost … $75!!!
And I’m sure that they’ll sell out. Quickly.
I wonder if Syracuse will make t-shirts out of this?
Orange with white lettering that says, in white lettering, “I just paid $75 for a piece of net. BEAT DUKE!” Sounds about right, doesn’t it?
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)