Feb 13, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
The winter storm that pounded the south and cost us Wednesday night’s Duke-UNC battle has claimed more victims.
Temple has postponed their home game against No. 13 Louisville on Thursday night. That game will be made up on Friday night at 6:00 p.m. EST.
SMU’s visit to Rutgers has also been postponed, as the Northeast is currently getting battered by the storm. That game will be played at 7:00 p.m. EST Friday.
This saddens me, northerners. We’re supposed to be able to mock the south for not being able to handle the snow.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)