Feb 13, 2014, 10:03 AM EST
The winter storm that pounded the south and cost us Wednesday night’s Duke-UNC battle has claimed more victims.
Temple has postponed their home game against No. 13 Louisville on Thursday night. That game will be made up on Friday night at 6:00 p.m. EST.
SMU’s visit to Rutgers has also been postponed, as the Northeast is currently getting battered by the storm. That game will be played at 7:00 p.m. EST Friday.
This saddens me, northerners. We’re supposed to be able to mock the south for not being able to handle the snow.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)