Feb 13, 2014, 10:03 AM EST
The winter storm that pounded the south and cost us Wednesday night’s Duke-UNC battle has claimed more victims.
Temple has postponed their home game against No. 13 Louisville on Thursday night. That game will be made up on Friday night at 6:00 p.m. EST.
SMU’s visit to Rutgers has also been postponed, as the Northeast is currently getting battered by the storm. That game will be played at 7:00 p.m. EST Friday.
This saddens me, northerners. We’re supposed to be able to mock the south for not being able to handle the snow.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)