Feb 13, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
VCU got their revenge.
The Rams, who lost in Foggy Bottom last month, knocked off the Colonials in Richmond on Wednesday night, 92-75. Treveon Graham led the way with 25 points, 10 boards and five assists. GW made a run in the second half, cutting the lead to just seven points, but VCU maintained control throughout.
The loss dropped GW a game behind VCU and three games off the pace set by Saint Louis in the Atlantic 10 standings. It set up a massive weekend for A-10 hoops, as GW will host UMass and VCU will head to Saint Louis to take on the Billikens.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)