Feb 13, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
VCU got their revenge.
The Rams, who lost in Foggy Bottom last month, knocked off the Colonials in Richmond on Wednesday night, 92-75. Treveon Graham led the way with 25 points, 10 boards and five assists. GW made a run in the second half, cutting the lead to just seven points, but VCU maintained control throughout.
The loss dropped GW a game behind VCU and three games off the pace set by Saint Louis in the Atlantic 10 standings. It set up a massive weekend for A-10 hoops, as GW will host UMass and VCU will head to Saint Louis to take on the Billikens.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)