Feb 13, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
VCU got their revenge.
The Rams, who lost in Foggy Bottom last month, knocked off the Colonials in Richmond on Wednesday night, 92-75. Treveon Graham led the way with 25 points, 10 boards and five assists. GW made a run in the second half, cutting the lead to just seven points, but VCU maintained control throughout.
The loss dropped GW a game behind VCU and three games off the pace set by Saint Louis in the Atlantic 10 standings. It set up a massive weekend for A-10 hoops, as GW will host UMass and VCU will head to Saint Louis to take on the Billikens.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)