Feb 13, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
VCU got their revenge.
The Rams, who lost in Foggy Bottom last month, knocked off the Colonials in Richmond on Wednesday night, 92-75. Treveon Graham led the way with 25 points, 10 boards and five assists. GW made a run in the second half, cutting the lead to just seven points, but VCU maintained control throughout.
The loss dropped GW a game behind VCU and three games off the pace set by Saint Louis in the Atlantic 10 standings. It set up a massive weekend for A-10 hoops, as GW will host UMass and VCU will head to Saint Louis to take on the Billikens.
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 3
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)