Feb 13, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
VCU got their revenge.
The Rams, who lost in Foggy Bottom last month, knocked off the Colonials in Richmond on Wednesday night, 92-75. Treveon Graham led the way with 25 points, 10 boards and five assists. GW made a run in the second half, cutting the lead to just seven points, but VCU maintained control throughout.
The loss dropped GW a game behind VCU and three games off the pace set by Saint Louis in the Atlantic 10 standings. It set up a massive weekend for A-10 hoops, as GW will host UMass and VCU will head to Saint Louis to take on the Billikens.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)