Feb 14, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
Drexel was down 47-46 with just 3.8 seconds left on Thursday night when Chris Fouch did his best to get his Tyus Edney on.
He went the length of the court, got all the way to the rim and … well, you make the call.
Did his shot get blocked? Was that a goaltend? Was it even touched?
Whatever the case, nothing was called and Bruiser is probably lucky that his assistants were able to hold him back when they did.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)