Feb 14, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
Drexel was down 47-46 with just 3.8 seconds left on Thursday night when Chris Fouch did his best to get his Tyus Edney on.
He went the length of the court, got all the way to the rim and … well, you make the call.
Did his shot get blocked? Was that a goaltend? Was it even touched?
Whatever the case, nothing was called and Bruiser is probably lucky that his assistants were able to hold him back when they did.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)