Feb 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
With 3:20 remaining in Saturday’s 81-70 home win over LSU, the Arkansas duo of Rashad Madden and Bobby Portis pulled off a highlight that made the 42nd President of the United States stand up and applaud.
On the fast break Madden flipped a pass behind his back with Portis banked in the lop pass giving the Razorbacks a 75-66 lead.
Bill Clinton, Nolan Richardson, Eddie Sutton and the 1994 NCAA national championship team were all honored by the program at halftime of Saturday’s win. This season marks the 20th anniversary of that championship season. Although he never attended the university, Clinton, who has been a fan of the program, was given a personalized No. 42 framed jersey.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)