Feb 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
With 3:20 remaining in Saturday’s 81-70 home win over LSU, the Arkansas duo of Rashad Madden and Bobby Portis pulled off a highlight that made the 42nd President of the United States stand up and applaud.
On the fast break Madden flipped a pass behind his back with Portis banked in the lop pass giving the Razorbacks a 75-66 lead.
Bill Clinton, Nolan Richardson, Eddie Sutton and the 1994 NCAA national championship team were all honored by the program at halftime of Saturday’s win. This season marks the 20th anniversary of that championship season. Although he never attended the university, Clinton, who has been a fan of the program, was given a personalized No. 42 framed jersey.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)