Feb 18, 2014, 3:17 PM EST
Last month, Nike unveiled brand new jerseys that would be given to seven different programs this season, and on Wednesday, Syracuse will be donning their’s.
According to Nike, the script on the jersey was first used at Syracuse in 1984, when Pearl Washington was on the team. On Wednesday, when the Orange play Boston College with these jerseys on, Washington will be in attendance.
The other cool part about these jerseys?
They aren’t throwbacks. Nike has incorporated different elements of different uniforms worn by the Orange is years past. It may look old school, but this is actually a brand new uniform.
(h/t Nunes Magician)
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)