Feb 18, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Stanford guard Aaron Bright has moved on from the Pac-12 program and will spend his senior season at Saint Mary’s, according to sources of ESPN.com‘s Jeff Goodman.
Bright, the 5-foor-11 guard, will use the graduate transfer rule to be eligible at Saint Mary’s next season after graduating from Stanford this year. He’ll have one year remaining after dislocating his shoulder in early December and having season-ending surgery.
Bright played seven games and was averaging 5.9 points per game after putting up 9.3 points and 3.4 assists up last season.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0