Feb 18, 2014, 12:03 AM EDT
Stanford guard Aaron Bright has moved on from the Pac-12 program and will spend his senior season at Saint Mary’s, according to sources of ESPN.com‘s Jeff Goodman.
Bright, the 5-foor-11 guard, will use the graduate transfer rule to be eligible at Saint Mary’s next season after graduating from Stanford this year. He’ll have one year remaining after dislocating his shoulder in early December and having season-ending surgery.
Bright played seven games and was averaging 5.9 points per game after putting up 9.3 points and 3.4 assists up last season.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)