Feb 18, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Stanford guard Aaron Bright has moved on from the Pac-12 program and will spend his senior season at Saint Mary’s, according to sources of ESPN.com‘s Jeff Goodman.
Bright, the 5-foor-11 guard, will use the graduate transfer rule to be eligible at Saint Mary’s next season after graduating from Stanford this year. He’ll have one year remaining after dislocating his shoulder in early December and having season-ending surgery.
Bright played seven games and was averaging 5.9 points per game after putting up 9.3 points and 3.4 assists up last season.
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 3
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)