Feb 18, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Stanford guard Aaron Bright has moved on from the Pac-12 program and will spend his senior season at Saint Mary’s, according to sources of ESPN.com‘s Jeff Goodman.
Bright, the 5-foor-11 guard, will use the graduate transfer rule to be eligible at Saint Mary’s next season after graduating from Stanford this year. He’ll have one year remaining after dislocating his shoulder in early December and having season-ending surgery.
Bright played seven games and was averaging 5.9 points per game after putting up 9.3 points and 3.4 assists up last season.
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 0
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)