Feb 20, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Duke and North Carolina will renew their rivalry tonight, and as you can plainly tell, tensions are already ratcheted up on Tobacco Road.
But it’s not just the fans in Chapel Hill and Durham that are getting antsy to finally see these two square off. Their NBA alumni seem to be ready for the battle to take place as well.
Last night, North Carolina alum Tyler Hansbrough showed perfect form as he tackled Duke product Mike Dunleavy in a game between the Raptors and the Bulls. This is kind of what Psycho T does, but it’s hard not to imagine that he was, in part, trying to get revenge for the elbow he took from Gerald Henderson five years ago:
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)