Feb 20, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Duke and North Carolina will renew their rivalry tonight, and as you can plainly tell, tensions are already ratcheted up on Tobacco Road.
But it’s not just the fans in Chapel Hill and Durham that are getting antsy to finally see these two square off. Their NBA alumni seem to be ready for the battle to take place as well.
Last night, North Carolina alum Tyler Hansbrough showed perfect form as he tackled Duke product Mike Dunleavy in a game between the Raptors and the Bulls. This is kind of what Psycho T does, but it’s hard not to imagine that he was, in part, trying to get revenge for the elbow he took from Gerald Henderson five years ago:
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)