Feb 20, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Duke and North Carolina will renew their rivalry tonight, and as you can plainly tell, tensions are already ratcheted up on Tobacco Road.
But it’s not just the fans in Chapel Hill and Durham that are getting antsy to finally see these two square off. Their NBA alumni seem to be ready for the battle to take place as well.
Last night, North Carolina alum Tyler Hansbrough showed perfect form as he tackled Duke product Mike Dunleavy in a game between the Raptors and the Bulls. This is kind of what Psycho T does, but it’s hard not to imagine that he was, in part, trying to get revenge for the elbow he took from Gerald Henderson five years ago:
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)