Feb 20, 2014, 10:57 AM EDT
Duke and North Carolina will renew their rivalry tonight, and as you can plainly tell, tensions are already ratcheted up on Tobacco Road.
But it’s not just the fans in Chapel Hill and Durham that are getting antsy to finally see these two square off. Their NBA alumni seem to be ready for the battle to take place as well.
Last night, North Carolina alum Tyler Hansbrough showed perfect form as he tackled Duke product Mike Dunleavy in a game between the Raptors and the Bulls. This is kind of what Psycho T does, but it’s hard not to imagine that he was, in part, trying to get revenge for the elbow he took from Gerald Henderson five years ago:
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)