Feb 20, 2014, 10:57 AM EST
Duke and North Carolina will renew their rivalry tonight, and as you can plainly tell, tensions are already ratcheted up on Tobacco Road.
But it’s not just the fans in Chapel Hill and Durham that are getting antsy to finally see these two square off. Their NBA alumni seem to be ready for the battle to take place as well.
Last night, North Carolina alum Tyler Hansbrough showed perfect form as he tackled Duke product Mike Dunleavy in a game between the Raptors and the Bulls. This is kind of what Psycho T does, but it’s hard not to imagine that he was, in part, trying to get revenge for the elbow he took from Gerald Henderson five years ago:
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)