Feb 22, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The Duke-Syracuse ACC rivalry is off to a pretty good start, isn’t it?
On Saturday, the No. 1 Orange went into Cameron and lost a 66-60 thriller that was marred by a questionable call at the end of the game. Jim Boeheim lost his mind when C.J. Fair was called for a charge, getting himself ejected.
That might sound familiar, especially for Duke fans.
Because Saturday was the rematch. In the first battle, the Orange won in part because of a beneficial no-call when Rodney Hood tried to dunk on Rakeem Christmas.
The video you see above was put together by twitter user @GordonMack.
Anyone else hoping to see these two square off in the ACC tournament?
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)