Feb 22, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The Duke-Syracuse ACC rivalry is off to a pretty good start, isn’t it?
On Saturday, the No. 1 Orange went into Cameron and lost a 66-60 thriller that was marred by a questionable call at the end of the game. Jim Boeheim lost his mind when C.J. Fair was called for a charge, getting himself ejected.
That might sound familiar, especially for Duke fans.
Because Saturday was the rematch. In the first battle, the Orange won in part because of a beneficial no-call when Rodney Hood tried to dunk on Rakeem Christmas.
The video you see above was put together by twitter user @GordonMack.
Anyone else hoping to see these two square off in the ACC tournament?
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)