Feb 22, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
The Duke-Syracuse ACC rivalry is off to a pretty good start, isn’t it?
On Saturday, the No. 1 Orange went into Cameron and lost a 66-60 thriller that was marred by a questionable call at the end of the game. Jim Boeheim lost his mind when C.J. Fair was called for a charge, getting himself ejected.
That might sound familiar, especially for Duke fans.
Because Saturday was the rematch. In the first battle, the Orange won in part because of a beneficial no-call when Rodney Hood tried to dunk on Rakeem Christmas.
The video you see above was put together by twitter user @GordonMack.
Anyone else hoping to see these two square off in the ACC tournament?
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)