Feb 22, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The Duke-Syracuse ACC rivalry is off to a pretty good start, isn’t it?
On Saturday, the No. 1 Orange went into Cameron and lost a 66-60 thriller that was marred by a questionable call at the end of the game. Jim Boeheim lost his mind when C.J. Fair was called for a charge, getting himself ejected.
That might sound familiar, especially for Duke fans.
Because Saturday was the rematch. In the first battle, the Orange won in part because of a beneficial no-call when Rodney Hood tried to dunk on Rakeem Christmas.
The video you see above was put together by twitter user @GordonMack.
Anyone else hoping to see these two square off in the ACC tournament?
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)