Feb 22, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
The Duke-Syracuse ACC rivalry is off to a pretty good start, isn’t it?
On Saturday, the No. 1 Orange went into Cameron and lost a 66-60 thriller that was marred by a questionable call at the end of the game. Jim Boeheim lost his mind when C.J. Fair was called for a charge, getting himself ejected.
That might sound familiar, especially for Duke fans.
Because Saturday was the rematch. In the first battle, the Orange won in part because of a beneficial no-call when Rodney Hood tried to dunk on Rakeem Christmas.
The video you see above was put together by twitter user @GordonMack.
Anyone else hoping to see these two square off in the ACC tournament?
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)