Feb 22, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Qunnipiac is still within striking distance of first place in the MAAC, but a loss at Niagara would have negated that.
So what did the Bobcats do?
Oh, nothing. Just went the length of the court in 1.7 seconds to knock off the Purple Eagles on Saturday. It’s not exactly Christian Laettner vs. Kentucky, but it’ll work. That’s Umar Shannon hitting the game-winner.
With the win, QU swept the Buffalo leg, which is always a difficult trip for MAAC teams to make.
(h/t Troy Machir)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)