Feb 22, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Qunnipiac is still within striking distance of first place in the MAAC, but a loss at Niagara would have negated that.
So what did the Bobcats do?
Oh, nothing. Just went the length of the court in 1.7 seconds to knock off the Purple Eagles on Saturday. It’s not exactly Christian Laettner vs. Kentucky, but it’ll work. That’s Umar Shannon hitting the game-winner.
With the win, QU swept the Buffalo leg, which is always a difficult trip for MAAC teams to make.
(h/t Troy Machir)
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)