Feb 22, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Qunnipiac is still within striking distance of first place in the MAAC, but a loss at Niagara would have negated that.
So what did the Bobcats do?
Oh, nothing. Just went the length of the court in 1.7 seconds to knock off the Purple Eagles on Saturday. It’s not exactly Christian Laettner vs. Kentucky, but it’ll work. That’s Umar Shannon hitting the game-winner.
With the win, QU swept the Buffalo leg, which is always a difficult trip for MAAC teams to make.
(h/t Troy Machir)
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)