Feb 22, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Qunnipiac is still within striking distance of first place in the MAAC, but a loss at Niagara would have negated that.
So what did the Bobcats do?
Oh, nothing. Just went the length of the court in 1.7 seconds to knock off the Purple Eagles on Saturday. It’s not exactly Christian Laettner vs. Kentucky, but it’ll work. That’s Umar Shannon hitting the game-winner.
With the win, QU swept the Buffalo leg, which is always a difficult trip for MAAC teams to make.
(h/t Troy Machir)
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)