Feb 22, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
Qunnipiac is still within striking distance of first place in the MAAC, but a loss at Niagara would have negated that.
So what did the Bobcats do?
Oh, nothing. Just went the length of the court in 1.7 seconds to knock off the Purple Eagles on Saturday. It’s not exactly Christian Laettner vs. Kentucky, but it’ll work. That’s Umar Shannon hitting the game-winner.
With the win, QU swept the Buffalo leg, which is always a difficult trip for MAAC teams to make.
(h/t Troy Machir)
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)