Feb 24, 2014, 1:52 PM EDT
We all know Aaron Gordon has ‘jumping off a trampoline’ hops, and on Saturday night he showed them off.
Take a look.
His head is at the rim:
The key for Arizona, however, is that Saturday night featured Gordon scoring 23 points on 10-for-13 shooting while hitting a pair of threes.
If he becomes a better perimeter scorer, if he forces defenses to play his jumper, it will do wonders to open up Arizona’s offense.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)