Feb 24, 2014, 1:52 PM EDT
We all know Aaron Gordon has ‘jumping off a trampoline’ hops, and on Saturday night he showed them off.
Take a look.
His head is at the rim:
The key for Arizona, however, is that Saturday night featured Gordon scoring 23 points on 10-for-13 shooting while hitting a pair of threes.
If he becomes a better perimeter scorer, if he forces defenses to play his jumper, it will do wonders to open up Arizona’s offense.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 14
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 9
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 71
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 17
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (75)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)