Feb 24, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
This edition of Posterized comes to you from the NAIA ranks as Eric Gaines from Campbellsville University in Kentucky just destroys a Lindenwood defender on a a breakaway dunk.
The 6-foot-4 Gaines, a junior, spent his first two seasons of college at Kent State before transferring to Campbellsville, where he now throws down vicious dunks on unsuspecting victims in the NAIA ranks.
This is one of the better dunks I’ve seen since the season began.
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)