Feb 24, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
This edition of Posterized comes to you from the NAIA ranks as Eric Gaines from Campbellsville University in Kentucky just destroys a Lindenwood defender on a a breakaway dunk.
The 6-foot-4 Gaines, a junior, spent his first two seasons of college at Kent State before transferring to Campbellsville, where he now throws down vicious dunks on unsuspecting victims in the NAIA ranks.
This is one of the better dunks I’ve seen since the season began.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)