Feb 24, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Wyoming has suspended Charles Hankerson indefinitely, head coach Larry Shyatt announced on Monday afternoon.
A 6-foot-4 junior guard, Hankerson was averaging 5.1 points and 1.3 rebounds in just over 17 minutes this season.
No reason was given for the suspension, and Shyatt said that the team will have no further comment.
This is rough timing for the Cowboys, as they are less than a week removed from losing star forward Larry Nance Jr. for the season with a torn ACL.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)