Feb 24, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Wyoming has suspended Charles Hankerson indefinitely, head coach Larry Shyatt announced on Monday afternoon.
A 6-foot-4 junior guard, Hankerson was averaging 5.1 points and 1.3 rebounds in just over 17 minutes this season.
No reason was given for the suspension, and Shyatt said that the team will have no further comment.
This is rough timing for the Cowboys, as they are less than a week removed from losing star forward Larry Nance Jr. for the season with a torn ACL.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)