Feb 25, 2014, 12:09 PM EDT
CBS and Turner has announced their March Madness broadcast teams.
The Final Four will be called by Jim Nantz, Steve Kerr, Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson. It will be the first time that Anthony has called a Final Four and National Title game.
Ernie Johnson will host studio coverage during the Final Four and be joined by Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith. Those four will be joined by Greg Gumbel in the studio during the first two weekends of tournament action.
Matt Winer will host the second studio show from Atlanta and will be joined by Steve Smith, Seth Davis and, for the first time, Grant Hill. Doug Gottlieb will participate after the first weekend of the tournament as well.
Here is the full breakdown for announcer pairings for the first weekend’s games. The top four will be calling the second weekend’s action:
Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and Kristine Leahy will call Tuesday’s First Four games while Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, Reggie Miller and Rachel Nichols will handle Wednesday’s First Four.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)