Feb 25, 2014, 12:09 PM EDT
CBS and Turner has announced their March Madness broadcast teams.
The Final Four will be called by Jim Nantz, Steve Kerr, Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson. It will be the first time that Anthony has called a Final Four and National Title game.
Ernie Johnson will host studio coverage during the Final Four and be joined by Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith. Those four will be joined by Greg Gumbel in the studio during the first two weekends of tournament action.
Matt Winer will host the second studio show from Atlanta and will be joined by Steve Smith, Seth Davis and, for the first time, Grant Hill. Doug Gottlieb will participate after the first weekend of the tournament as well.
Here is the full breakdown for announcer pairings for the first weekend’s games. The top four will be calling the second weekend’s action:
Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and Kristine Leahy will call Tuesday’s First Four games while Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, Reggie Miller and Rachel Nichols will handle Wednesday’s First Four.
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)