Feb 25, 2014, 12:09 PM EDT
CBS and Turner has announced their March Madness broadcast teams.
The Final Four will be called by Jim Nantz, Steve Kerr, Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson. It will be the first time that Anthony has called a Final Four and National Title game.
Ernie Johnson will host studio coverage during the Final Four and be joined by Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith. Those four will be joined by Greg Gumbel in the studio during the first two weekends of tournament action.
Matt Winer will host the second studio show from Atlanta and will be joined by Steve Smith, Seth Davis and, for the first time, Grant Hill. Doug Gottlieb will participate after the first weekend of the tournament as well.
Here is the full breakdown for announcer pairings for the first weekend’s games. The top four will be calling the second weekend’s action:
Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and Kristine Leahy will call Tuesday’s First Four games while Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, Reggie Miller and Rachel Nichols will handle Wednesday’s First Four.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)