Feb 25, 2014, 12:09 PM EDT
CBS and Turner has announced their March Madness broadcast teams.
The Final Four will be called by Jim Nantz, Steve Kerr, Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson. It will be the first time that Anthony has called a Final Four and National Title game.
Ernie Johnson will host studio coverage during the Final Four and be joined by Charles Barkley, Clark Kellogg and Kenny Smith. Those four will be joined by Greg Gumbel in the studio during the first two weekends of tournament action.
Matt Winer will host the second studio show from Atlanta and will be joined by Steve Smith, Seth Davis and, for the first time, Grant Hill. Doug Gottlieb will participate after the first weekend of the tournament as well.
Here is the full breakdown for announcer pairings for the first weekend’s games. The top four will be calling the second weekend’s action:
Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and Kristine Leahy will call Tuesday’s First Four games while Kevin Harlan, Len Elmore, Reggie Miller and Rachel Nichols will handle Wednesday’s First Four.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)
- Wichita State lands transfer guard from Texas A&M (2)