Feb 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 20 Iowa at Minnesota, 7:00 p.m.
Minnesota’s running out of chances if they want to earn an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament. Tonight’s matchup with Iowa would be a great opportunity to pick up a marquee and start getting themselves headed in the right direction.
THE OTHER GAME OF THE NIGHT: Xavier at St. John’s, 7:00 p.m.
This might be the most important bubble game of the night. Xavier has struggled of late, putting themselves in a position where they could end up missing the NCAA tournament. St. John’s has won nine of their last 11 games, but they dug themselves a big enough hole that they are still climbing their way out of it.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
1) No. 2 Wichita State will be paying a visit to Bradley at 9:00 p.m. tonight, the last time that the Shockers will play a road game this season.
2) No. 1 Florida will be on the road as well, heading to Nashville to take on Vanderbilt.
3) Indiana is trying to salvage their season as they pay a visit to the Kohl Center to take on No. 14 Wisconsin.
4) A pair of ranked Mountain West teams will be in action tonight, as Utah State pays a visit to No. 25 New Mexico and San Jose State heads south to pay a visit to No. 13 San Diego State.
5) Virginia Tech will pay a visit to No. 6 Duke.
- Clemson at Wake Forest, 7:00 p.m.
- Kansas State at Texas Tech, 7:00 p.m.
- Dayton at Saint Joseph’s, 7:00 p.m.
- Missouri at Georgia, 9:00 p.m.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0