Feb 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 20 Iowa at Minnesota, 7:00 p.m.
Minnesota’s running out of chances if they want to earn an at-large bid to the NCAA tournament. Tonight’s matchup with Iowa would be a great opportunity to pick up a marquee and start getting themselves headed in the right direction.
THE OTHER GAME OF THE NIGHT: Xavier at St. John’s, 7:00 p.m.
This might be the most important bubble game of the night. Xavier has struggled of late, putting themselves in a position where they could end up missing the NCAA tournament. St. John’s has won nine of their last 11 games, but they dug themselves a big enough hole that they are still climbing their way out of it.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
1) No. 2 Wichita State will be paying a visit to Bradley at 9:00 p.m. tonight, the last time that the Shockers will play a road game this season.
2) No. 1 Florida will be on the road as well, heading to Nashville to take on Vanderbilt.
3) Indiana is trying to salvage their season as they pay a visit to the Kohl Center to take on No. 14 Wisconsin.
4) A pair of ranked Mountain West teams will be in action tonight, as Utah State pays a visit to No. 25 New Mexico and San Jose State heads south to pay a visit to No. 13 San Diego State.
5) Virginia Tech will pay a visit to No. 6 Duke.
- Clemson at Wake Forest, 7:00 p.m.
- Kansas State at Texas Tech, 7:00 p.m.
- Dayton at Saint Joseph’s, 7:00 p.m.
- Missouri at Georgia, 9:00 p.m.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)