Feb 26, 2014, 5:34 PM EDT
The 2013-14 season isn’t finished for the DePaul Blue Demons, but on Wednesday the school made an official announcement in regards to its schedule for the 2014-15 campaign. DePaul will participate in the Diamond Head Classic in December, becoming the seventh team in the field.
DePaul, currently 11-18 overall and 3-13 in Big East play, joins host Hawaii, Colorado, George Washington, Nebraska, Ohio and Wichita State in the field with the eighth team to be named at a later date. The games will be played on December 22, 23 and 25, 2014.
The Blue Demons, who snapped their ten-game losing streak with a win over Seton Hall on Tuesday night, are expected to return key contributors Billy Garrett Jr. and Tommy Hamilton IV next season. Garrett, averaging 12.4 ppg and 3.2 apg, has been one of the Big East’s best freshmen and a bright spot for a program that’s once again struggling to make progress.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)