Feb 26, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Jim Boeheim joined the Dan Patrick Show on Wednesday afternoon to discuss his ejection in the game at Duke.
Because what else?
Anyway, Boeheim made as many headlines for the fact that he was not at all remorseful for getting tossed and costing him team a game as he did for the actual technicals themselves. He addressed that with Dan Patrick:
“It wasn’t really right, I made a mistake,” Boeheim said. “I really thought the game was over on that play and I jsut thought it was the wrong call. You get emotional and you get kinda crazy I coulda taken the one T and gone back, but at that point it didn’t matter. I was thoroughly upset.”
“It’s just one of those moments you kind of regret a little bit, I’m not so sure I entirely regret it, but you have to move on.”
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0