Feb 26, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
You may not be paying attention to it this season, but UConn’s women’s team is straight mollywhopping anyone that they come across. They’re 29-0, with all 29 wins coming by double-figures and only one by less than 17 points.
Their best player is a 6-foot-4 sophomore named Breanna Stewart, who is well on her way to becoming the next Husky legend. She’s already won five gold medals for Team USA, a Final Four MOP and is currently averaging 19.4 points and 8.0 boards as a 19-year old.
Oh, and did I mention she can dunk like it’s nothing?
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)