Feb 26, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
You may not be paying attention to it this season, but UConn’s women’s team is straight mollywhopping anyone that they come across. They’re 29-0, with all 29 wins coming by double-figures and only one by less than 17 points.
Their best player is a 6-foot-4 sophomore named Breanna Stewart, who is well on her way to becoming the next Husky legend. She’s already won five gold medals for Team USA, a Final Four MOP and is currently averaging 19.4 points and 8.0 boards as a 19-year old.
Oh, and did I mention she can dunk like it’s nothing?
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)