Feb 26, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
You may not be paying attention to it this season, but UConn’s women’s team is straight mollywhopping anyone that they come across. They’re 29-0, with all 29 wins coming by double-figures and only one by less than 17 points.
Their best player is a 6-foot-4 sophomore named Breanna Stewart, who is well on her way to becoming the next Husky legend. She’s already won five gold medals for Team USA, a Final Four MOP and is currently averaging 19.4 points and 8.0 boards as a 19-year old.
Oh, and did I mention she can dunk like it’s nothing?
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (7)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (6)