Feb 26, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
You may not be paying attention to it this season, but UConn’s women’s team is straight mollywhopping anyone that they come across. They’re 29-0, with all 29 wins coming by double-figures and only one by less than 17 points.
Their best player is a 6-foot-4 sophomore named Breanna Stewart, who is well on her way to becoming the next Husky legend. She’s already won five gold medals for Team USA, a Final Four MOP and is currently averaging 19.4 points and 8.0 boards as a 19-year old.
Oh, and did I mention she can dunk like it’s nothing?
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)