Feb 27, 2014, 11:56 PM EST
If there wasn’t already a push to get court-storming out of college basketball, this may tip it over the edge.
At the end of a thrilling, overtime win for UVU, which moved them into first place in the WAC, K.C. Ross-Miller threw a ball at Holton Hunsaker, sparking a shoving match that resulted in fists flying between UVU fans and some of the NMSU players.
In the video above, you can see Daniel Mullings getting pulled out of the crowd by a man that appears to be an NMSU staffer. You can also see Renaldo Dixon throw a punch at a fan that had been attacking one of his teammates.
An ugly, ugly scene, to say the least.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)