Feb 27, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
If there wasn’t already a push to get court-storming out of college basketball, this may tip it over the edge.
At the end of a thrilling, overtime win for UVU, which moved them into first place in the WAC, K.C. Ross-Miller threw a ball at Holton Hunsaker, sparking a shoving match that resulted in fists flying between UVU fans and some of the NMSU players.
In the video above, you can see Daniel Mullings getting pulled out of the crowd by a man that appears to be an NMSU staffer. You can also see Renaldo Dixon throw a punch at a fan that had been attacking one of his teammates.
An ugly, ugly scene, to say the least.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)