Feb 27, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
If there wasn’t already a push to get court-storming out of college basketball, this may tip it over the edge.
At the end of a thrilling, overtime win for UVU, which moved them into first place in the WAC, K.C. Ross-Miller threw a ball at Holton Hunsaker, sparking a shoving match that resulted in fists flying between UVU fans and some of the NMSU players.
In the video above, you can see Daniel Mullings getting pulled out of the crowd by a man that appears to be an NMSU staffer. You can also see Renaldo Dixon throw a punch at a fan that had been attacking one of his teammates.
An ugly, ugly scene, to say the least.
- Looking Forward: Seven coaches who’ll enter 2015-16 on the ‘hot seat’ 1
- Looking Forward: The eight most intriguing coaching hires of 2015 2
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ 6
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 8
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 5
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 5
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 (8)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ (6)