Mar 1, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Clearly, Virginia Tech junior guard Will Johnston hasn’t bookmarked College Basketball Talk because he would have seen the kind of destruction that North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto does at the rim.
The 6-foot-5 Tokoto put down another big slam on Saturday as the Tar Heels won a close one on the road at Virginia Tech, 60-56, for another ACC win. Tokoto finished with 12 points and another highlight-reel dunk as No. 19 North Carolina improved to 22-7 (12-4 ACC) on the season.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)