Mar 1, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Clearly, Virginia Tech junior guard Will Johnston hasn’t bookmarked College Basketball Talk because he would have seen the kind of destruction that North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto does at the rim.
The 6-foot-5 Tokoto put down another big slam on Saturday as the Tar Heels won a close one on the road at Virginia Tech, 60-56, for another ACC win. Tokoto finished with 12 points and another highlight-reel dunk as No. 19 North Carolina improved to 22-7 (12-4 ACC) on the season.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)