Mar 1, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Clearly, Virginia Tech junior guard Will Johnston hasn’t bookmarked College Basketball Talk because he would have seen the kind of destruction that North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto does at the rim.
The 6-foot-5 Tokoto put down another big slam on Saturday as the Tar Heels won a close one on the road at Virginia Tech, 60-56, for another ACC win. Tokoto finished with 12 points and another highlight-reel dunk as No. 19 North Carolina improved to 22-7 (12-4 ACC) on the season.
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 0
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 2
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (5)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)