Mar 1, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Clearly, Virginia Tech junior guard Will Johnston hasn’t bookmarked College Basketball Talk because he would have seen the kind of destruction that North Carolina sophomore wing J.P. Tokoto does at the rim.
The 6-foot-5 Tokoto put down another big slam on Saturday as the Tar Heels won a close one on the road at Virginia Tech, 60-56, for another ACC win. Tokoto finished with 12 points and another highlight-reel dunk as No. 19 North Carolina improved to 22-7 (12-4 ACC) on the season.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)