Mar 4, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Every year, the NCAA brings in some big name musical acts to perform free concerts at the Final Four. On Tuesday, the NCAA and Turner Live Events sent out a release announcing that Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band will be headlining.
Springsteen will be playing on Sunday night at Reunion Park in Dallas, but that will be far from the only band performing that weekend. Jason Aldean will kick things off on Friday, with Tim McGraw and The Killers performing as well.
Last year, it was the Zac Brown Band that performed in Atlanta.
To read the release, you can go here.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)