Mar 4, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Every year, the NCAA brings in some big name musical acts to perform free concerts at the Final Four. On Tuesday, the NCAA and Turner Live Events sent out a release announcing that Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band will be headlining.
Springsteen will be playing on Sunday night at Reunion Park in Dallas, but that will be far from the only band performing that weekend. Jason Aldean will kick things off on Friday, with Tim McGraw and The Killers performing as well.
Last year, it was the Zac Brown Band that performed in Atlanta.
To read the release, you can go here.
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)