Mar 4, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Every year, the NCAA brings in some big name musical acts to perform free concerts at the Final Four. On Tuesday, the NCAA and Turner Live Events sent out a release announcing that Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band will be headlining.
Springsteen will be playing on Sunday night at Reunion Park in Dallas, but that will be far from the only band performing that weekend. Jason Aldean will kick things off on Friday, with Tim McGraw and The Killers performing as well.
Last year, it was the Zac Brown Band that performed in Atlanta.
To read the release, you can go here.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)