Mar 4, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Every year, the NCAA brings in some big name musical acts to perform free concerts at the Final Four. On Tuesday, the NCAA and Turner Live Events sent out a release announcing that Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band will be headlining.
Springsteen will be playing on Sunday night at Reunion Park in Dallas, but that will be far from the only band performing that weekend. Jason Aldean will kick things off on Friday, with Tim McGraw and The Killers performing as well.
Last year, it was the Zac Brown Band that performed in Atlanta.
To read the release, you can go here.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)