Mar 4, 2014, 12:03 PM EDT
Every year, the NCAA brings in some big name musical acts to perform free concerts at the Final Four. On Tuesday, the NCAA and Turner Live Events sent out a release announcing that Bruce Springsteen and the E-street Band will be headlining.
Springsteen will be playing on Sunday night at Reunion Park in Dallas, but that will be far from the only band performing that weekend. Jason Aldean will kick things off on Friday, with Tim McGraw and The Killers performing as well.
Last year, it was the Zac Brown Band that performed in Atlanta.
To read the release, you can go here.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)