Mar 4, 2014, 10:43 AM EST
Duke will headline the field for the 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic, which will be held at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn.
Stanford, Temple and UNLV will be the other host teams to play in the semifinals and finals of the event.
The Blue Devils, who will be playing their first game at the newest NYC basketball arena, should be one of the nation’s top teams again. Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood are likely headed to the NBA, but with Rasheed Sulaimon likely returning and Jahlil Okafor, Tyus Jones and Justise Winslow coming in, Coach K looks like he’ll have a national title contender on his hands.
UNLV should be as talented as anyone in the country as well, while Temple and Stanford will likely be tournament contenders.
The 2013 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic was won by Michigan State and also featured Oklahoma, Seton Hall and Virginia Tech.
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)