Mar 4, 2014, 10:43 AM EDT
Duke will headline the field for the 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic, which will be held at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn.
Stanford, Temple and UNLV will be the other host teams to play in the semifinals and finals of the event.
The Blue Devils, who will be playing their first game at the newest NYC basketball arena, should be one of the nation’s top teams again. Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood are likely headed to the NBA, but with Rasheed Sulaimon likely returning and Jahlil Okafor, Tyus Jones and Justise Winslow coming in, Coach K looks like he’ll have a national title contender on his hands.
UNLV should be as talented as anyone in the country as well, while Temple and Stanford will likely be tournament contenders.
The 2013 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic was won by Michigan State and also featured Oklahoma, Seton Hall and Virginia Tech.
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield returning for senior season 0
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft 3
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Five members of Iowa State’s 2014-15 team have been arrested after two more arrests this week (9)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)