Mar 6, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
Adidas unveiled the uniforms that nine teams with sponsorship contracts will be wearing in March.
I like them, but Adidas is really married to this idea of sleeves on a uniform, aren’t they? UCLA, Baylor, Louisville and Cincinnati will all be wearing jerseys that look like a bit too much like a cheap, church league uniform.
I just hope you get a good, long look at what Notre Dame and Indiana was wearing before Selection Sunday.
Here are some other pictures of the new uniforms:
— UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) March 6, 2014
— IndianaMBB (@IndianaMBB) March 6, 2014
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) March 6, 2014
— Kansas Basketball (@KUHoops) March 6, 2014
— Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) March 6, 2014
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 0
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 0
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 2
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)