Mar 6, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
Adidas unveiled the uniforms that nine teams with sponsorship contracts will be wearing in March.
I like them, but Adidas is really married to this idea of sleeves on a uniform, aren’t they? UCLA, Baylor, Louisville and Cincinnati will all be wearing jerseys that look like a bit too much like a cheap, church league uniform.
I just hope you get a good, long look at what Notre Dame and Indiana was wearing before Selection Sunday.
Here are some other pictures of the new uniforms:
— UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) March 6, 2014
— IndianaMBB (@IndianaMBB) March 6, 2014
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) March 6, 2014
— Kansas Basketball (@KUHoops) March 6, 2014
— Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) March 6, 2014
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)