Mar 6, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
Adidas unveiled the uniforms that nine teams with sponsorship contracts will be wearing in March.
I like them, but Adidas is really married to this idea of sleeves on a uniform, aren’t they? UCLA, Baylor, Louisville and Cincinnati will all be wearing jerseys that look like a bit too much like a cheap, church league uniform.
I just hope you get a good, long look at what Notre Dame and Indiana was wearing before Selection Sunday.
Here are some other pictures of the new uniforms:
— UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) March 6, 2014
— IndianaMBB (@IndianaMBB) March 6, 2014
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) March 6, 2014
— Kansas Basketball (@KUHoops) March 6, 2014
— Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) March 6, 2014
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 1
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)