Mar 6, 2014, 12:24 PM EDT
Adidas unveiled the uniforms that nine teams with sponsorship contracts will be wearing in March.
I like them, but Adidas is really married to this idea of sleeves on a uniform, aren’t they? UCLA, Baylor, Louisville and Cincinnati will all be wearing jerseys that look like a bit too much like a cheap, church league uniform.
I just hope you get a good, long look at what Notre Dame and Indiana was wearing before Selection Sunday.
Here are some other pictures of the new uniforms:
— UCLA Athletics (@UCLAAthletics) March 6, 2014
— IndianaMBB (@IndianaMBB) March 6, 2014
— NBC Sports Network (@NBCSN) March 6, 2014
— Kansas Basketball (@KUHoops) March 6, 2014
— Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) March 6, 2014
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)