Mar 7, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
After winning the last two Ivy League titles the Harvard Crimson are one win away from extending the streak to three in a row, and that would also mean a third consecutive trip to the NCAA tournament. Harvard can accomplish that feat on Friday night with a win a Yale, in a game that can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 7:30 p.m. and also streamed on the live stream link seen below.
The task of beating the Bulldogs will be easier said than done for Harvard, which lost to Yale 74-67 in Cambridge back on February 8. The difference-makers for Yale on that night were forward Justin Sears and guard Armani Cotton, with both posting double-doubles. Sears tallied 21 points and 11 rebounds, and Cotton added 13 points, ten rebounds and four assists. As a team Yale shot 51.2% from the field in that contest while limiting Harvard to 39.0% shooting. However the Crimson have won six in a row since that defeat, with guard Siyani Chambers and forward Wesley Saunders leading the way.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1