Mar 7, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
After winning the last two Ivy League titles the Harvard Crimson are one win away from extending the streak to three in a row, and that would also mean a third consecutive trip to the NCAA tournament. Harvard can accomplish that feat on Friday night with a win a Yale, in a game that can be seen on NBC Sports Network at 7:30 p.m. and also streamed on the live stream link seen below.
The task of beating the Bulldogs will be easier said than done for Harvard, which lost to Yale 74-67 in Cambridge back on February 8. The difference-makers for Yale on that night were forward Justin Sears and guard Armani Cotton, with both posting double-doubles. Sears tallied 21 points and 11 rebounds, and Cotton added 13 points, ten rebounds and four assists. As a team Yale shot 51.2% from the field in that contest while limiting Harvard to 39.0% shooting. However the Crimson have won six in a row since that defeat, with guard Siyani Chambers and forward Wesley Saunders leading the way.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0