Mar 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Earlier this week San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh dropped in on Kansas’ pregame shootaround, even knocking down a half court shot during his time at Allen Fieldhouse. On Friday Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett and quarterback Tony Romo made an appearance at Cameron Indoor Stadium the day before Duke’s important game with rival North Carolina.
And they managed to get in a game of “PIG” as well, including Duke guard Quinn Cook and Duke great Jason Williams in the action. By the looks of the video above, Romo’s got a pretty good jump shot.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)