Mar 9, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
It is No Sit Sunday at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, meaning that none of the Husker faithful are allowed to sit down during their game against No. 9 Wisconsin.
With one notable exception: senior guard Mike Peltz got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend at mid-court during the festivities.
There doesn’t appear to have been an actual answer, but based on the fact that he put a ring on her finger, I think she said yes.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 43
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)