Mar 9, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
It is No Sit Sunday at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, meaning that none of the Husker faithful are allowed to sit down during their game against No. 9 Wisconsin.
With one notable exception: senior guard Mike Peltz got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend at mid-court during the festivities.
There doesn’t appear to have been an actual answer, but based on the fact that he put a ring on her finger, I think she said yes.
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 2
- Arizona lands four-star center to potential No. 1 recruiting class in 2015 0
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility 3
- In-state power forward verbally commits to UConn 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (3)