Mar 9, 2014, 7:38 PM EDT
It is No Sit Sunday at Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, meaning that none of the Husker faithful are allowed to sit down during their game against No. 9 Wisconsin.
With one notable exception: senior guard Mike Peltz got down on one knee and proposed to his girlfriend at mid-court during the festivities.
There doesn’t appear to have been an actual answer, but based on the fact that he put a ring on her finger, I think she said yes.
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 6
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 68
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 16
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (68)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (26)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)