Mar 11, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Bowling Green will not be renewing the contract of head coach Louis Orr, the school announced on Tuesday.
Orr had coached the Falcons for seven seasons, finishing with a 101-121 record and just one season with a .500 record or better. BGSU was 12-20 this past season.
“We want to thank Coach Orr for his dedication to BGSU and his leadership in developing men of character in the Falcon basketball program,” Bowling Green athletic director D. Christopher Kingston said in a statement. “I want to personally thank Coach Orr for his professionalism and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.”
Orr had previously coached both Seton Hall and Siena.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)