Mar 11, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Bowling Green will not be renewing the contract of head coach Louis Orr, the school announced on Tuesday.
Orr had coached the Falcons for seven seasons, finishing with a 101-121 record and just one season with a .500 record or better. BGSU was 12-20 this past season.
“We want to thank Coach Orr for his dedication to BGSU and his leadership in developing men of character in the Falcon basketball program,” Bowling Green athletic director D. Christopher Kingston said in a statement. “I want to personally thank Coach Orr for his professionalism and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.”
Orr had previously coached both Seton Hall and Siena.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)