Mar 11, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Bowling Green will not be renewing the contract of head coach Louis Orr, the school announced on Tuesday.
Orr had coached the Falcons for seven seasons, finishing with a 101-121 record and just one season with a .500 record or better. BGSU was 12-20 this past season.
“We want to thank Coach Orr for his dedication to BGSU and his leadership in developing men of character in the Falcon basketball program,” Bowling Green athletic director D. Christopher Kingston said in a statement. “I want to personally thank Coach Orr for his professionalism and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.”
Orr had previously coached both Seton Hall and Siena.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)