Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman, Loyola Marymount has opted not to renew the contract of head coach Max Good.
Good spent six seasons as the head coach at Loyola Marymount, where he compiled a 77-117 record, but the Lions struggled this season, going 13-19 overall and 4-14 in the West Coast Conference. Loyola Marymount started a promising 10-4 before going 3-15 down the stretch as injuries helped to ruin their season.
In 22 seasons as a head coach, Good has compiled a career record of 319-340, and his career includes stops at Loyola Marymount, Bryant University, UNLV and Eastern Kentucky.
Good told Goodman that he still plans on coaching.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 5
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 12
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)