Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman, Loyola Marymount has opted not to renew the contract of head coach Max Good.
Good spent six seasons as the head coach at Loyola Marymount, where he compiled a 77-117 record, but the Lions struggled this season, going 13-19 overall and 4-14 in the West Coast Conference. Loyola Marymount started a promising 10-4 before going 3-15 down the stretch as injuries helped to ruin their season.
In 22 seasons as a head coach, Good has compiled a career record of 319-340, and his career includes stops at Loyola Marymount, Bryant University, UNLV and Eastern Kentucky.
Good told Goodman that he still plans on coaching.
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 1
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)