Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman, Loyola Marymount has opted not to renew the contract of head coach Max Good.
Good spent six seasons as the head coach at Loyola Marymount, where he compiled a 77-117 record, but the Lions struggled this season, going 13-19 overall and 4-14 in the West Coast Conference. Loyola Marymount started a promising 10-4 before going 3-15 down the stretch as injuries helped to ruin their season.
In 22 seasons as a head coach, Good has compiled a career record of 319-340, and his career includes stops at Loyola Marymount, Bryant University, UNLV and Eastern Kentucky.
Good told Goodman that he still plans on coaching.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)