Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman, Loyola Marymount has opted not to renew the contract of head coach Max Good.
Good spent six seasons as the head coach at Loyola Marymount, where he compiled a 77-117 record, but the Lions struggled this season, going 13-19 overall and 4-14 in the West Coast Conference. Loyola Marymount started a promising 10-4 before going 3-15 down the stretch as injuries helped to ruin their season.
In 22 seasons as a head coach, Good has compiled a career record of 319-340, and his career includes stops at Loyola Marymount, Bryant University, UNLV and Eastern Kentucky.
Good told Goodman that he still plans on coaching.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (4)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)