Mar 11, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
According to a report from ESPN.com’s Jeff Goodman, Loyola Marymount has opted not to renew the contract of head coach Max Good.
Good spent six seasons as the head coach at Loyola Marymount, where he compiled a 77-117 record, but the Lions struggled this season, going 13-19 overall and 4-14 in the West Coast Conference. Loyola Marymount started a promising 10-4 before going 3-15 down the stretch as injuries helped to ruin their season.
In 22 seasons as a head coach, Good has compiled a career record of 319-340, and his career includes stops at Loyola Marymount, Bryant University, UNLV and Eastern Kentucky.
Good told Goodman that he still plans on coaching.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 1
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)