Mar 11, 2014, 9:36 AM EST
Tony Criswell will not be traveling with Missouri to the SEC tournament in Atlanta this week.
Head coach Frank Haith simply said that Criswell “has some things to take care of”, and according to Dave Matter of Post-Dispatch, those things are actually $2,717.57 in unpaid rent along with $823 in attorney fees and court costs.
Criswell has already been suspended twice this season and has lost his spot in the rotation, averaging less than 10 minutes over the last six games.
Expect Torren Jones and Keanau Post to see a bump in minutes without Criswell, who was averaging 3.9 points and 3.4 boards.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)