Mar 11, 2014, 9:36 AM EST
Tony Criswell will not be traveling with Missouri to the SEC tournament in Atlanta this week.
Head coach Frank Haith simply said that Criswell “has some things to take care of”, and according to Dave Matter of Post-Dispatch, those things are actually $2,717.57 in unpaid rent along with $823 in attorney fees and court costs.
Criswell has already been suspended twice this season and has lost his spot in the rotation, averaging less than 10 minutes over the last six games.
Expect Torren Jones and Keanau Post to see a bump in minutes without Criswell, who was averaging 3.9 points and 3.4 boards.
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- Bubble Banter: Boise State, St. John’s, Dayton win the day; Texas, N.C. State lose; and Kansas State? 4
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with blowout win over No. 18 Arkansas 3
- No. 11 Wichita State wins the Missouri Valley by knocking off No. 10 Northern Iowa 1
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (13)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)