Mar 11, 2014, 9:36 AM EDT
Tony Criswell will not be traveling with Missouri to the SEC tournament in Atlanta this week.
Head coach Frank Haith simply said that Criswell “has some things to take care of”, and according to Dave Matter of Post-Dispatch, those things are actually $2,717.57 in unpaid rent along with $823 in attorney fees and court costs.
Criswell has already been suspended twice this season and has lost his spot in the rotation, averaging less than 10 minutes over the last six games.
Expect Torren Jones and Keanau Post to see a bump in minutes without Criswell, who was averaging 3.9 points and 3.4 boards.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)