Mar 11, 2014, 9:36 AM EDT
Tony Criswell will not be traveling with Missouri to the SEC tournament in Atlanta this week.
Head coach Frank Haith simply said that Criswell “has some things to take care of”, and according to Dave Matter of Post-Dispatch, those things are actually $2,717.57 in unpaid rent along with $823 in attorney fees and court costs.
Criswell has already been suspended twice this season and has lost his spot in the rotation, averaging less than 10 minutes over the last six games.
Expect Torren Jones and Keanau Post to see a bump in minutes without Criswell, who was averaging 3.9 points and 3.4 boards.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)