Mar 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Atlantic Tournament kicks off in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you get through the first two days.
The first game of the evening set, between Richmond and Duquesne, can be seen on the NBC Sports Network while the night cap, UMass vs. Rhode Island, will be on NBC’s regional networks.
The game will tip off at roughly 6:30 p.m., depending on how long it takes for the first game to play out. If you’re not by a TV, you can watch the game live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is the complete Atlantic 10 schedule:
- Bubble Banter: Davidson with a big win, Stanford in trouble, and … VCU? 0
- Justin Anderson out this weekend after undergoing appendectomy 0
- West Coast Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Film Session: Who can actually beat Kentucky and why 0
- Potential NCAA tournament bid thieves bubble teams should be rooting against 2
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 2
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (26)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (11)
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed (9)
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives (8)