Mar 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Atlantic Tournament kicks off in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you get through the first two days.
The first game of the evening set, between Richmond and Duquesne, can be seen on the NBC Sports Network while the night cap, UMass vs. Rhode Island, will be on NBC’s regional networks.
The game will tip off at roughly 6:30 p.m., depending on how long it takes for the first game to play out. If you’re not by a TV, you can watch the game live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is the complete Atlantic 10 schedule:
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)