Mar 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Atlantic Tournament kicks off in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you get through the first two days.
The first game of the evening set, between Richmond and Duquesne, can be seen on the NBC Sports Network while the night cap, UMass vs. Rhode Island, will be on NBC’s regional networks.
The game will tip off at roughly 6:30 p.m., depending on how long it takes for the first game to play out. If you’re not by a TV, you can watch the game live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is the complete Atlantic 10 schedule:
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)