Mar 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Atlantic Tournament kicks off in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you get through the first two days.
The first game of the evening set, between Richmond and Duquesne, can be seen on the NBC Sports Network while the night cap, UMass vs. Rhode Island, will be on NBC’s regional networks.
The game will tip off at roughly 6:30 p.m., depending on how long it takes for the first game to play out. If you’re not by a TV, you can watch the game live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is the complete Atlantic 10 schedule:
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 0
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)