Mar 13, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Atlantic Tournament kicks off in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you get through the first two days.
The first game of the evening set, between Richmond and Duquesne, can be seen on the NBC Sports Network while the night cap, UMass vs. Rhode Island, will be on NBC’s regional networks.
The game will tip off at roughly 6:30 p.m., depending on how long it takes for the first game to play out. If you’re not by a TV, you can watch the game live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Here is the complete Atlantic 10 schedule:
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)