Mar 14, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Devin Brooks had the world’s best accidental assist in Creighton’s win over DePaul on Thursday night, when he tried to throw an oop to Will Artino and bounced it off the corner of the backboard to Austin Chatman for a wide-open three.
But was it actually an accident?
Brooks wants you to think otherwise.
(h/t Jacob Padilla)
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 3
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 6
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 63
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 14
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (63)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)