Mar 16, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
All season long, the commenters on this site and the folks that follow us on twitter have told us how much smarter they are and how much more they know about college basketball.
Well guess what?
Now you have a chance to prove it.
College Basketball Talk will be hosting an NCAA Tournament Pool over at Yahoo!’s Bracket Games, and you can join it right here.
There is no monetary prize, but there is plenty of pride on the line and, to be frank, pride is more valuable than dollars around these parts.
But hey, if you want to play your own game with your own friends, feel free. Just click here to start your own NCAA Tournament pool.
And don’t forget, you can win a billion dollars — yes, $1,000,000,000 — with a perfect bracket in Warren Buffett’s game here.
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 0
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 1
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)