Mar 16, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
All season long, the commenters on this site and the folks that follow us on twitter have told us how much smarter they are and how much more they know about college basketball.
Well guess what?
Now you have a chance to prove it.
College Basketball Talk will be hosting an NCAA Tournament Pool over at Yahoo!’s Bracket Games, and you can join it right here.
There is no monetary prize, but there is plenty of pride on the line and, to be frank, pride is more valuable than dollars around these parts.
But hey, if you want to play your own game with your own friends, feel free. Just click here to start your own NCAA Tournament pool.
And don’t forget, you can win a billion dollars — yes, $1,000,000,000 — with a perfect bracket in Warren Buffett’s game here.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 26
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)