Mar 16, 2014, 9:24 PM EST
All season long, the commenters on this site and the folks that follow us on twitter have told us how much smarter they are and how much more they know about college basketball.
Well guess what?
Now you have a chance to prove it.
College Basketball Talk will be hosting an NCAA Tournament Pool over at Yahoo!’s Bracket Games, and you can join it right here.
There is no monetary prize, but there is plenty of pride on the line and, to be frank, pride is more valuable than dollars around these parts.
But hey, if you want to play your own game with your own friends, feel free. Just click here to start your own NCAA Tournament pool.
And don’t forget, you can win a billion dollars — yes, $1,000,000,000 — with a perfect bracket in Warren Buffett’s game here.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)