Mar 16, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
All season long, the commenters on this site and the folks that follow us on twitter have told us how much smarter they are and how much more they know about college basketball.
Well guess what?
Now you have a chance to prove it.
College Basketball Talk will be hosting an NCAA Tournament Pool over at Yahoo!’s Bracket Games, and you can join it right here.
There is no monetary prize, but there is plenty of pride on the line and, to be frank, pride is more valuable than dollars around these parts.
But hey, if you want to play your own game with your own friends, feel free. Just click here to start your own NCAA Tournament pool.
And don’t forget, you can win a billion dollars — yes, $1,000,000,000 — with a perfect bracket in Warren Buffett’s game here.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)