Mar 16, 2014, 10:20 PM EDT
N.C. State was one of a handful of teams that was predicted by just about everyone to be on the wrong side of the bubble.
Well, we were all wrong.
They’re dancing, and they’re pretty happy about it.
This is a good thing for people that are fans of dudes that can straight get buckets. T.J. Warren might be the hottest scorer in the country right now, and he’ll be dancing.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)