Mar 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Southeastern Louisiana has relieved head coach Jim Yarbrough of his duties, a source told NBCSports.com.
The Lions finished the 2013-2014 season 12-18 and 7-11 in the Southland Conference.
Yarbrough was with the program since 2005. His career record was 133-135 and while the Lions notched winning seasons in five of his first six years in the program, they had a losing record the last three. The Lions lost five of their last six games and eight of their last 11 overall.
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 1
- Stony Brook works toward NCAA appearance after DII transition 0
- Syracuse officials to meet NCAA Committee on Infractions later this month 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Texas A&M gets a tough guard, St. John’s big weekend, Xavier’s intriguing fit 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Key assistant coaching hires 0
- 2014-15 America East Preview: Does Stony Brook finally make the Tournament? 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- Has Maryland found a new starting center? (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Northeast Conference Preview: Is it time for Robert Morris to dance again? (1)