Mar 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Southeastern Louisiana has relieved head coach Jim Yarbrough of his duties, a source told NBCSports.com.
The Lions finished the 2013-2014 season 12-18 and 7-11 in the Southland Conference.
Yarbrough was with the program since 2005. His career record was 133-135 and while the Lions notched winning seasons in five of his first six years in the program, they had a losing record the last three. The Lions lost five of their last six games and eight of their last 11 overall.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)