Mar 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Southeastern Louisiana has relieved head coach Jim Yarbrough of his duties, a source told NBCSports.com.
The Lions finished the 2013-2014 season 12-18 and 7-11 in the Southland Conference.
Yarbrough was with the program since 2005. His career record was 133-135 and while the Lions notched winning seasons in five of his first six years in the program, they had a losing record the last three. The Lions lost five of their last six games and eight of their last 11 overall.
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)