Mar 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Southeastern Louisiana has relieved head coach Jim Yarbrough of his duties, a source told NBCSports.com.
The Lions finished the 2013-2014 season 12-18 and 7-11 in the Southland Conference.
Yarbrough was with the program since 2005. His career record was 133-135 and while the Lions notched winning seasons in five of his first six years in the program, they had a losing record the last three. The Lions lost five of their last six games and eight of their last 11 overall.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)