Mar 17, 2014, 3:20 PM EST
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
Southeastern Louisiana has relieved head coach Jim Yarbrough of his duties, a source told NBCSports.com.
The Lions finished the 2013-2014 season 12-18 and 7-11 in the Southland Conference.
Yarbrough was with the program since 2005. His career record was 133-135 and while the Lions notched winning seasons in five of his first six years in the program, they had a losing record the last three. The Lions lost five of their last six games and eight of their last 11 overall.
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch scores first career point in Michigan win (VIDEO) 0
- Late Night Snacks: Temple blows out Kansas, Purdue loses to Gardner-Webb 0
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)