Mar 18, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After a dismal season once again buried at the bottom of the Pac-12, Washington State has fired head coach Ken Bone.
The news was first reported by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Bone was 80-76 in his five seasons with the Cougars, but he managed just a 23-40 record the past two seasons, capped off by a 10-21 campaign this past season. He went just 3-15 in the Pac-12 in his final season.
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 0
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 0
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 2
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)