Mar 18, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After a dismal season once again buried at the bottom of the Pac-12, Washington State has fired head coach Ken Bone.
The news was first reported by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Bone was 80-76 in his five seasons with the Cougars, but he managed just a 23-40 record the past two seasons, capped off by a 10-21 campaign this past season. He went just 3-15 in the Pac-12 in his final season.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1