Mar 18, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here.
After a dismal season once again buried at the bottom of the Pac-12, Washington State has fired head coach Ken Bone.
The news was first reported by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com.
Bone was 80-76 in his five seasons with the Cougars, but he managed just a 23-40 record the past two seasons, capped off by a 10-21 campaign this past season. He went just 3-15 in the Pac-12 in his final season.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)