Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EST
As has become tradition, ESPN’s Andy Katz got with President Barack Obama for this year’s Barack-etology.
And while you may disagree with his ability to run a country, I think you have to admit that the man knows his hoops. His Final Four: Michigan State beating Florida and Louisville knocking off Arizona only to have the Spartans win the title.
But here’s my quibble: pick an upset, Mr. President! He only picked three double-digit seeds to win a game, and one of them was Arizona State, a No. 10 seed.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)