Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
As has become tradition, ESPN’s Andy Katz got with President Barack Obama for this year’s Barack-etology.
And while you may disagree with his ability to run a country, I think you have to admit that the man knows his hoops. His Final Four: Michigan State beating Florida and Louisville knocking off Arizona only to have the Spartans win the title.
But here’s my quibble: pick an upset, Mr. President! He only picked three double-digit seeds to win a game, and one of them was Arizona State, a No. 10 seed.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)