Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EST
As has become tradition, ESPN’s Andy Katz got with President Barack Obama for this year’s Barack-etology.
And while you may disagree with his ability to run a country, I think you have to admit that the man knows his hoops. His Final Four: Michigan State beating Florida and Louisville knocking off Arizona only to have the Spartans win the title.
But here’s my quibble: pick an upset, Mr. President! He only picked three double-digit seeds to win a game, and one of them was Arizona State, a No. 10 seed.
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)