Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
As has become tradition, ESPN’s Andy Katz got with President Barack Obama for this year’s Barack-etology.
And while you may disagree with his ability to run a country, I think you have to admit that the man knows his hoops. His Final Four: Michigan State beating Florida and Louisville knocking off Arizona only to have the Spartans win the title.
But here’s my quibble: pick an upset, Mr. President! He only picked three double-digit seeds to win a game, and one of them was Arizona State, a No. 10 seed.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)