Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
As has become tradition, ESPN’s Andy Katz got with President Barack Obama for this year’s Barack-etology.
And while you may disagree with his ability to run a country, I think you have to admit that the man knows his hoops. His Final Four: Michigan State beating Florida and Louisville knocking off Arizona only to have the Spartans win the title.
But here’s my quibble: pick an upset, Mr. President! He only picked three double-digit seeds to win a game, and one of them was Arizona State, a No. 10 seed.
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 0
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)