Mar 19, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
Tournaments other than the NCAA tournament may not get much attention this season, but those lesser-known events can be a springboard into the next season for some teams. Towson, which finished second in the CAA this season, is looking to cap its season with a run in the CollegeInsider.com Tournament and the same goes for USC Upstate, which hosted the Tigers Wednesday night.
The game would be decided on a half-court shot, as Four McGlynn’s heave went through the hoop just as time expired to give Towson the 63-60 victory. McGlynn can be seen releasing the ball at the two-second mark in the video above.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 0
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 0
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 0
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)
- Arizona State commit arrested for allegedly shoplifting less than $20 in DVDs from Walmart (3)
- Allen Iverson, Georgetown legends return to campus for new John Thompson practice facility (3)