Mar 19, 2014, 10:50 PM EDT
Tournaments other than the NCAA tournament may not get much attention this season, but those lesser-known events can be a springboard into the next season for some teams. Towson, which finished second in the CAA this season, is looking to cap its season with a run in the CollegeInsider.com Tournament and the same goes for USC Upstate, which hosted the Tigers Wednesday night.
The game would be decided on a half-court shot, as Four McGlynn’s heave went through the hoop just as time expired to give Towson the 63-60 victory. McGlynn can be seen releasing the ball at the two-second mark in the video above.
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- Arizona forward Stanley Johnson enters 2015 NBA Draft (3)