Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
It’s the first day of the NCAA tournament, which is a holiday around these parts. Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Not everyone is as lucky, however, which means that you all need to find a way to lie your way out of your obligations.
Mick Cronin, B.D., tried to help.
He sent out a note from to Cincinnati fans diagnosing them with (w)Hooping Cough to excuse them from work, school or whatever it is that someone might think is more important than the NCAA tournament:
Nice work, Mick.
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Toledo looks to end a 35-year NCAA Tournament drought and rep the MAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 8 Texas Longhorns 1
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Stanley Johnson, Sam Dekker lead wing forward rankings 1
- Green Bay’s Keifer Sykes maintains the chip on his shoulder 0
- Skal Labissiere, Reach Your Dreams Prep and why this isn’t as scuzzy as it sounds 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 9 Gonzaga Bulldogs 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament? 1
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)