Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
It’s the first day of the NCAA tournament, which is a holiday around these parts. Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Not everyone is as lucky, however, which means that you all need to find a way to lie your way out of your obligations.
Mick Cronin, B.D., tried to help.
He sent out a note from to Cincinnati fans diagnosing them with (w)Hooping Cough to excuse them from work, school or whatever it is that someone might think is more important than the NCAA tournament:
Nice work, Mick.
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)
- Alex Poythress dunks over 7-foot Dakari Johnson (VIDEO) (1)
- Sean Miller gives update on Arizona forward Brandon Ashley (1)