Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
It’s the first day of the NCAA tournament, which is a holiday around these parts. Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Not everyone is as lucky, however, which means that you all need to find a way to lie your way out of your obligations.
Mick Cronin, B.D., tried to help.
He sent out a note from to Cincinnati fans diagnosing them with (w)Hooping Cough to excuse them from work, school or whatever it is that someone might think is more important than the NCAA tournament:
Nice work, Mick.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)