Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
It’s the first day of the NCAA tournament, which is a holiday around these parts. Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Not everyone is as lucky, however, which means that you all need to find a way to lie your way out of your obligations.
Mick Cronin, B.D., tried to help.
He sent out a note from to Cincinnati fans diagnosing them with (w)Hooping Cough to excuse them from work, school or whatever it is that someone might think is more important than the NCAA tournament:
Nice work, Mick.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)