Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EST
It’s the first day of the NCAA tournament, which is a holiday around these parts. Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Not everyone is as lucky, however, which means that you all need to find a way to lie your way out of your obligations.
Mick Cronin, B.D., tried to help.
He sent out a note from to Cincinnati fans diagnosing them with (w)Hooping Cough to excuse them from work, school or whatever it is that someone might think is more important than the NCAA tournament:
Nice work, Mick.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)