Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren.
It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting together a memorable tournament run.
Who is capable of putting together that kind of a run this season? Over at Rotoworld, Ed Isaacson breaks down the top prospects in each region and what scouts are looking for them to prove over these next three weeks. Here are the links, by region: East, West, Midwest, South.
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)