Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren.
It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting together a memorable tournament run.
Who is capable of putting together that kind of a run this season? Over at Rotoworld, Ed Isaacson breaks down the top prospects in each region and what scouts are looking for them to prove over these next three weeks. Here are the links, by region: East, West, Midwest, South.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)