Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren.
It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting together a memorable tournament run.
Who is capable of putting together that kind of a run this season? Over at Rotoworld, Ed Isaacson breaks down the top prospects in each region and what scouts are looking for them to prove over these next three weeks. Here are the links, by region: East, West, Midwest, South.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)