Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren.
It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting together a memorable tournament run.
Who is capable of putting together that kind of a run this season? Over at Rotoworld, Ed Isaacson breaks down the top prospects in each region and what scouts are looking for them to prove over these next three weeks. Here are the links, by region: East, West, Midwest, South.
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss 3
- Michigan’s process of adjusting to key personnel losses hasn’t been a smooth one 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO) (9)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)