Mar 22, 2014, 4:47 PM EST
Michigan, the No. 2 seed in the Midwest Region, took down No. 15 seed Wofford, 57-40, on Thursday. Despite already securing the Round of 64 win, Michigan head coach John Beilein faced another challenger on Thursday night: the city of Milwaukee.
Beilein, who says he likes to take walks following games, got lost as he searched for his team’s hotel.
Luckily for Beilein two TV reporters from WNEM spotted him in Milwaukee and were able to help locate his hotel with one of their smartphones. Beilein and his Wolverines will look to navigate themselves into the Sweet 16 as Michigan takes on No. 7 Texas, which won on a game-winning shot from Cameron Ridley two days ago.
The Texas-Michigan Round of 32 matchup is scheduled to tip on Saturday at 5:15 p.m.
[H/T Sporting News]
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)