Mar 22, 2014, 4:47 PM EDT
Michigan, the No. 2 seed in the Midwest Region, took down No. 15 seed Wofford, 57-40, on Thursday. Despite already securing the Round of 64 win, Michigan head coach John Beilein faced another challenger on Thursday night: the city of Milwaukee.
Beilein, who says he likes to take walks following games, got lost as he searched for his team’s hotel.
Luckily for Beilein two TV reporters from WNEM spotted him in Milwaukee and were able to help locate his hotel with one of their smartphones. Beilein and his Wolverines will look to navigate themselves into the Sweet 16 as Michigan takes on No. 7 Texas, which won on a game-winning shot from Cameron Ridley two days ago.
The Texas-Michigan Round of 32 matchup is scheduled to tip on Saturday at 5:15 p.m.
[H/T Sporting News]
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)