Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
In his fourth season as North Carolina Central head coach LeVelle Moton led his team into the NCAA tournament. However, he entered Friday’s game against No. 3 Iowa State in the East Region without his family in the stands, as his wife and daughter stayed behind to tend to his 1-year-old son who was hospitalized after suffering burns.
Following a 93-75 loss to the Cyclones, Moton returned home to his family, and shared this photo with his son on his Instagram page. Moton’s son will not suffer any long-term injuries.
Moton wrote in the caption:
“Made it home safely to see my son. This pic symbolizes a Father’s Love! Thx 4 ur Prayers!
The Eagles finished 28-6 (15-1 MEAC) on the season.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0