Mar 22, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
In his fourth season as North Carolina Central head coach LeVelle Moton led his team into the NCAA tournament. However, he entered Friday’s game against No. 3 Iowa State in the East Region without his family in the stands, as his wife and daughter stayed behind to tend to his 1-year-old son who was hospitalized after suffering burns.
Following a 93-75 loss to the Cyclones, Moton returned home to his family, and shared this photo with his son on his Instagram page. Moton’s son will not suffer any long-term injuries.
Moton wrote in the caption:
“Made it home safely to see my son. This pic symbolizes a Father’s Love! Thx 4 ur Prayers!
The Eagles finished 28-6 (15-1 MEAC) on the season.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)