Mar 22, 2014, 10:39 AM EDT
Warren Buffett is going to be hanging onto that billion.
Not a single perfect bracket entered into Buffet’s Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge survived the NCAA tournament’s opening round. It barely lasted until dinner time on Friday, as George Washington’s 71-66 loss to Memphis eliminated the final three perfect brackets.
And while that was the deathblow, it was Duke’s loss to Mercer that did the most damage. After Stanford’s win over New Mexico, there were just 16 perfect brackets left.
That said, there are still people out there that are 32-for-32 in picking games. Check out this dude Brad, who has yet to miss on one of his picks.
I bet he wishes he entered that bracket in the Buffett’s pool.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)