Mar 22, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Tyler Inman is a 6-foot-5 senior that played his college ball for Southwestern Christian, an NAIA program in Oklahoma.
He can fly.
The video you see above is what won him the NAIA dunk contest this week. One of the guys that he beat out in that dunk contest was Mitchell Wiggins, the older brother of that Andrew guy that plays for Kansas.
Inman has more in he repertoire, however.
Take a look at some of these:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- John Calipari can be a great coach with being an x’s-and-o’s mastermind 4
- Louisville’s Terry Rozier is ready for his bigger role this season 1
- Expectations have changed for Nebraska after surprise run to 2014 NCAA tournament 0
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- John Calipari calls Mike Francesa’s radio show to complain about a critique (AUDIO) (7)
- Rupp Arena ranked college hoops’ best home venue, Cameron Indoor 31st? (6)
- Northern Illinois unveils its new basketball floor (PHOTO) (5)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Indiana lands a final piece in their 2014 recruiting class (4)