Mar 22, 2014, 3:23 PM EST
Tyler Inman is a 6-foot-5 senior that played his college ball for Southwestern Christian, an NAIA program in Oklahoma.
He can fly.
The video you see above is what won him the NAIA dunk contest this week. One of the guys that he beat out in that dunk contest was Mitchell Wiggins, the older brother of that Andrew guy that plays for Kansas.
Inman has more in he repertoire, however.
Take a look at some of these:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)