Mar 22, 2014, 3:23 PM EDT
Tyler Inman is a 6-foot-5 senior that played his college ball for Southwestern Christian, an NAIA program in Oklahoma.
He can fly.
The video you see above is what won him the NAIA dunk contest this week. One of the guys that he beat out in that dunk contest was Mitchell Wiggins, the older brother of that Andrew guy that plays for Kansas.
Inman has more in he repertoire, however.
Take a look at some of these:
(h/t Jeff Eisenberg)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)