Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers.
I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will Smith knows.
Anyway, it seems as if Hoiberg’s son is not a fan of the moves:
My dad might have the worst dance moves of all time.
— Jack Hoiberg (@JackHoiberg) March 24, 2014
But his daughter is:
— Paige Hoiberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
You can’t win ‘em all.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)