Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers.
I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will Smith knows.
Anyway, it seems as if Hoiberg’s son is not a fan of the moves:
My dad might have the worst dance moves of all time.
— Jack Hoiberg (@JackHoiberg) March 24, 2014
But his daughter is:
— Paige Hoiberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
You can’t win ‘em all.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)