Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EST
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers.
I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will Smith knows.
Anyway, it seems as if Hoiberg’s son is not a fan of the moves:
My dad might have the worst dance moves of all time.
— Jack Hoiberg (@JackHoiberg) March 24, 2014
But his daughter is:
— Paige Hoiberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
You can’t win ‘em all.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)