Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers.
I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will Smith knows.
Anyway, it seems as if Hoiberg’s son is not a fan of the moves:
My dad might have the worst dance moves of all time.
— Jack Hoiberg (@JackHoiberg) March 24, 2014
But his daughter is:
— Paige Hoiberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
You can’t win ‘em all.
- Norman Powell sees defense, rebounding as keys for UCLA 0
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Xavier’s new court design? Cincy’s skyline, but not chili (PHOTO) (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)