Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers.
I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will Smith knows.
Anyway, it seems as if Hoiberg’s son is not a fan of the moves:
My dad might have the worst dance moves of all time.
— Jack Hoiberg (@JackHoiberg) March 24, 2014
But his daughter is:
— Paige Hoiberg (@PaigeHoiberg) March 24, 2014
You can’t win ‘em all.
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 1
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 3
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)