Mar 24, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Butler freshman forward Nolan Berry has opted to transfer from the Bulldogs, according to a release from the school. A 6-foot-10 native of St. Louis, Berry played in 18 games this season for Butler and averaged 1.9 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
“We appreciate the effort that Nolan gave us this year, and we wish him well as moves forward,” said Butler head coach Brandon Miller in the release.
Berry was a three-star prospect according to Rivals and the forward was the No. 120 overall prospect in the 2013 class.
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)