Mar 24, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Butler freshman forward Nolan Berry has opted to transfer from the Bulldogs, according to a release from the school. A 6-foot-10 native of St. Louis, Berry played in 18 games this season for Butler and averaged 1.9 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
“We appreciate the effort that Nolan gave us this year, and we wish him well as moves forward,” said Butler head coach Brandon Miller in the release.
Berry was a three-star prospect according to Rivals and the forward was the No. 120 overall prospect in the 2013 class.
- 2014-15 Southern Conference Preview: Wofford, Chattanooga favored in Davidson’s absence 0
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)