Mar 24, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Butler freshman forward Nolan Berry has opted to transfer from the Bulldogs, according to a release from the school. A 6-foot-10 native of St. Louis, Berry played in 18 games this season for Butler and averaged 1.9 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
“We appreciate the effort that Nolan gave us this year, and we wish him well as moves forward,” said Butler head coach Brandon Miller in the release.
Berry was a three-star prospect according to Rivals and the forward was the No. 120 overall prospect in the 2013 class.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0