Mar 24, 2014, 5:52 PM EST
Butler freshman forward Nolan Berry has opted to transfer from the Bulldogs, according to a release from the school. A 6-foot-10 native of St. Louis, Berry played in 18 games this season for Butler and averaged 1.9 points and 1.3 rebounds per game.
“We appreciate the effort that Nolan gave us this year, and we wish him well as moves forward,” said Butler head coach Brandon Miller in the release.
Berry was a three-star prospect according to Rivals and the forward was the No. 120 overall prospect in the 2013 class.
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)