Mar 24, 2014, 2:47 PM EST
T.J. Warren will forgo his final two years of eligibility and enter the NBA Draft, according to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
Warren was this season’s ACC Player of the Year, winning the award over more notable names like Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis. He led N.C. Sate to the NCAA tournament, winning a game in the First Four before they blew a big lead down the stretch against Saint Louis.
Warren is one of the best pure scorers in this draft class. He averaged 24.9 points on the season, hitting for 40 twice and scoring more than 20 in his last 19 games.
He’s currently projected as a mid-to-late first rounder.
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 0
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)