Mar 24, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
T.J. Warren will forgo his final two years of eligibility and enter the NBA Draft, according to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
Warren was this season’s ACC Player of the Year, winning the award over more notable names like Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis. He led N.C. Sate to the NCAA tournament, winning a game in the First Four before they blew a big lead down the stretch against Saint Louis.
Warren is one of the best pure scorers in this draft class. He averaged 24.9 points on the season, hitting for 40 twice and scoring more than 20 in his last 19 games.
He’s currently projected as a mid-to-late first rounder.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (2)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)