Mar 24, 2014, 2:47 PM EST
T.J. Warren will forgo his final two years of eligibility and enter the NBA Draft, according to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
Warren was this season’s ACC Player of the Year, winning the award over more notable names like Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis. He led N.C. Sate to the NCAA tournament, winning a game in the First Four before they blew a big lead down the stretch against Saint Louis.
Warren is one of the best pure scorers in this draft class. He averaged 24.9 points on the season, hitting for 40 twice and scoring more than 20 in his last 19 games.
He’s currently projected as a mid-to-late first rounder.
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 1
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)