Mar 24, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
T.J. Warren will forgo his final two years of eligibility and enter the NBA Draft, according to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports.
Warren was this season’s ACC Player of the Year, winning the award over more notable names like Jabari Parker and Tyler Ennis. He led N.C. Sate to the NCAA tournament, winning a game in the First Four before they blew a big lead down the stretch against Saint Louis.
Warren is one of the best pure scorers in this draft class. He averaged 24.9 points on the season, hitting for 40 twice and scoring more than 20 in his last 19 games.
He’s currently projected as a mid-to-late first rounder.
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 3
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)