Mar 24, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
According to a report from CBSSports.com‘s Jon Rothstein, Rutgers junior guard Jerome Seagears has opted to transfer.
The 6-foot-1 Seagears started 12 games last season for the Scarlet Knights and averaged 7.1 points and 3.2 assists per game on the year.
Seagears transferred out of Rutgers last season in the aftermath of the Mike Rice scandal, and landed at Auburn under now-fired head coach Tony Barbee. But after a month with the Tigers, Seagears returned to the Scarlet Knights and was immediately eligible to play this season.
Now, the guard is once again on his way out the door and this time he’ll have one season of eligibility remaining.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0